This company has a 3.5 star rating
- Big discount for friends and family
- Free glasses every year and discounted specs for family and friends
- A great team that has a lovely working environment
- Progressive supportive company, providing an excellent working environment
- Aggressive with no work life balance
- Head office don’t seem to be helpful often
- Expected to know everything and long hours with low pay
- Lack of communication with managers
- Low pay in comparison to market rates
- What is your biggest strength?
- Tell me about your current position
- Tell me a bit about yourself
- Describe your strengths and weaknesses
- Tell me about yourself
- What do you know about Vision Express
- What optical experience do you have?
- Is customer service or the product more important?
- Describe a time when you’ve had to openly admit to making a mistake and how you handled the situation
- Why Vision Express?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- Can you tell me a time when you used your own initiative in a difficult situation?
- Why did you apply for this job?
- How did you find the job?
- What can you offer to the company?
- What do you know about our company?
- Because we are open all day, we have a shift system in place, what hours would suit you?
- Would you be interested in progressing your career with us in the long term?
- How do you cope with pressure?
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- What can you bring to VE from your current workplace?
- Explain to me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer
- Why do you want to change jobs?
- What is your experience in customer service?
- Give some examples of customer service
- What can you bring to the role?
- What is the worst thing that has happened to you at work?
- What are you most proud of?
- When did you work in a team?
- Have you worked to quotes?
- Have you worked in customer retail environment before?
If you want to submit a question to add to the lists, you can so below: