Part-Time Mobile Hearing Aid Audiologist
Full Job Description
Who we are You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments. We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best. If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you. Join Sonova. Create sense.
North West England, United Kingdom
Part-Time Mobile Hearing Aid Audiologist – North West England
This vacancy is a Part-time Mobile Hearing Aid Audiologist for Friday/Saturday/Sunday’s.
The Stores covered will be: Ashton Under Lyne, Birkenhead, Bolton, Cheadle, Chorley, Ellesmere Port, Knutsford, Liverpool, Manchester, Manchester Trafford Centre, Northwich, Oldham, Rochdale, Southport, St Helen’s, Stockport, Warrington, Widnes and Wigan.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Already possess or be eligible for registration as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with Health Care Professional Council (HCPC).
- Be passionate about embracing innovation in products, technology and ways of working.
- Put care for your customers and colleagues at the forefront of everything you do by providing exceptional customer service and taking accountability for yourself and your clinic.
- Strive for excellence by continuously working to improve your own skills, knowledge and ways of working.
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to be part of the best team and support those around you to achieve the same goal.
- Have a proven commercial record of hitting or exceeding targets, developing store revenues and achieving goals.
- Be comfortable sharing knowledge and proactively building relationships with healthcare professionals in Pharmacy and Opticians.
- Flexible and show a willingness to run clinics where the demands of the store require which may include weekends or days that are not part of your current deployment.
We’re looking for expert clinical and professional standards and the ability to manage and grow the audiology service in store.
This is a full time vacancy but we would consider part time applications. Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check