What you’ll do
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum (pro rata & depending on experience) + Benefits
Working hours: Flexible contract tailored to your needs
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in West Park Farm Sainsbury’s (Folkestone) are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success – that’s why we ensure our team get the best from us too: from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you.
At Specsavers in West Park Farm Sainsbury’s (Folkestone), we also appreciate that as committed as you are to Optometry, you have a personal life too, that’s why we are offering a fully flexible contract tailored to your needs. Are you looking for part time, full time, term time, school hours or even no weekend working? If so, let us know as we can facilitate it!
What’s on Offer?
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum (pro rata & depending on experience)
- Flexible contract tailored to your needs – just looking to work term time? That’s fine with us!
- All working patterns considered- including school hours and no weekends!
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays
- Private health and dental cover
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Platinum accredited store
- Support with CPD
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more