What you’ll do
Salary: Excellent salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience PLUS up to £5,000 joining bonus (if you apply via this ad, terms apply)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Banstead are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Banstead where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Excellent salary of up to £65k depending on experience
• £5,000 joining bonus (if you apply via this ad, terms apply)
• Excellent holiday allowance of 33 days
• Flexible working options available; need to start late and finish early to do the school run? That works for us!
• Lucrative monthly bonus scheme – uncapped so the sky is the limit!
• Private health and dental cover
• GOC fees paid for
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Free parking close to the store
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as NIDEK Phoropters & OCT
• Full pre-screening service carried out by our exceptional Optical Assistant’s (including auto-refraction)
We are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. Through open conversations and regular 1-2-1’s, we will work together to tailor-make a career that suits you. There are so many areas to explore; from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway). Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day. Whatever your ambitions, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop, and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more