What you’ll do
Salary: Excellent annual salary based on experience
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Tring are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an experienced Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Tring. This is a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive starting salary
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- GOC fees paid for
- Private Medical and Dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Lots of parking in the area, includind free parking
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology including OCTs
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Find out more