What you’ll do
Salary: Excellent package on offer of £74,000 including a £60k basic, 10k joining bonus PLUS a £4k performance bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Clapham are looking for an ambitious Optometrist to join them. On February the 21st 2022, the store relocated to a brand new bespoke practice with 8 state of the art test rooms and equipment. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Clapham – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
– An excellent package £74,000 including a basic of up to £60,000
– A £10,000 joining bonus (if you apply via this ad)
– Lucrative monthly bonus scheme where you can earn an additional £4,000 per year
– A store that’s relocating to an exciting new premises
– The chance to practice in 8 brand new state of the art test rooms
– The Opportunity to work alongside 3 Directors who between them have over 50 years experience with Specsavers
– Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
– Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
– Lucrative bonus scheme
– Private health and dental cover
– Pension contribution
– Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
– Support with CET
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.