What you’ll do
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Salary: Excellent salary with on target earnings for £65-70,000 PLUS a £5,000 joining bonus (if you apply through this ad)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time – Late starts or early finishes considered
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Leighton Buzzard are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers Leighton Buzzard we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist across our highly successful stores – with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
- Outstanding annual salary of up to £60,000
- £5,000 joining bonus (if you apply through this ad)
- Late starts or early finishes considered
- Lucrative bonus scheme in store where you can earn up to £8,000 on top of your salary each year
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Free parking
- Specsavers in Leighton Buzzarrd is due to undergo a store refit within the next month. They will expand to 5 fully equipped test rooms, all fitted with latest clinical technology – meaning you have everything you need to perform sight tests to the highest possible standard
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Find out more