What you’ll do
Salary: Excellent salary of up to £50-55,000
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Enfield are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Enfield– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
– A competitive annual salary of up to £50-55,000
– Lucrative bonus scheme tailored to the individual – earn an additional £5-7k
– Excellent holiday allowance of 33 days
– GOC and College fees paid for
– Pension contribution
– Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities – 3 OOs are currently on Pathway
– Support with CET
– Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
– The store is will be getting more Phoropters to equip all 7 of their test rooms
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more