What you’ll do
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Salary: Competitive salary and package
Working hours: Full or part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Worcester, Worcestershire are looking for a friendly Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Worcester where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary (depending on experience)
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Varied enhanced optical services on offer
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Working in a flagship store and winner of contact lens practice of the year!
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.