What you’ll do
Location: Blaby, Leicestershire
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Working hours: Full or part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Blaby are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Blaby where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• An amazing salary dependent on experience,
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, plus bank holidays.
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• 4 year old store with Nidek equipment
• 2 testing rooms, one long form and one short form
• Recognised by Head Office as a leading store in customer service, having given a talk on how they run
• Support staff 13 members strong, including directors who test and a DO/Manager
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more