What you’ll do
Salary: Up to £70,000 + £10,000 joining bonus +£8,000 relocation support + £10,000 bonus after 2 years + Benefits
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Yeovil are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Yeovil– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £70,000 (depending on experience)
- Up to £10,000 joining bonus
- Up to £8,000 relocation support
- A further £10,000 bonus after two years of employment
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 7 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 31 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
Find out more