What you’ll do
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Working hours: Part Time (3 or 4 days per week)
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Thame are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Thame – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Part time: 3 – 4 days per week
• A highly competitive annual salary
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Free parking close to the store
• Conveniently located just of the M40, offering excellent travel links from the directions of London & Birmingham
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.