What you’ll do
Salary: Salary up to £60,000 + up to £10,000 joining bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Exmouth are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Exmouth, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Exmouth – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
• A salary of up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
• A welcome bonus of up to £10,000 (depending on experience)
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Private health and dental cover
• Possibility of parking costs being funded by the store
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 4 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 23 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.