New Graduate Vet
CVS Group plc
Bridge Veterinary Group – 2022 New Graduate Programme – Small Animal Vet
Bridge Veterinary Group, Middlesbrough, Teesside, are looking forward to welcoming their next New Graduate. Exciting time to join, under new management, you will be part of our fun and friendly evolving practice! Based in Middlesbrough, a place full of culture, shopping, and under an hour to the buzzing Newcastle with excellent transport links, you will enjoy working with a passionate, friendly and supportive team. We are happy to discuss cases and support each other with all aspects of veterinary. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence. As well as enjoying our modern facilities, well equipped practice and a busy varied caseload, you will have access to a range of benefits and our tailor made New Graduate programme offering you the right support network in practice by ensuring you have an experienced clinical mentor working alongside you in your practice. In addition, you will attend dedicated Continued Professional Development (CPD) days, supporting the development of your clinical skills and non-clinical skills, including self-leadership, teamwork, wellbeing, resilience and business, whilst also providing the opportunity for you to share experiences with fellow graduates. These are just some of the benefits of the programme : 3 paid weeks for summer camp before starting in practice we will be running residential weeks in the North and South of the UK in both August and September 2022. We will endeavour to try to ensure your in-practice week will take place at a CVS practice that is closest to your geographic / home practice location. All travel, accommodation and subsistence costs associated with both weeks will be covered by CVS
- Salary of £32,000 which increases at the end of year 1 and at the end of year 2
- No financial tie-in beyond completion of the programme.
- Professional memberships (RCVS & VDS).
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy / Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- 10 CPD days a year covering both clinical and non-clinical skills and tailored to your clinical role.
- A committed and trained clinical buddy working alongside you in practice, with regular meetings to support your transition from student to qualified vet.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Discounted pet treatments.
- Employee Assistance Programme : 24 / 7 365 days a year helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most.
- Discounted UK gym membership with Gym Flex.
- Performance bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to enrol onto the country’s first Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Veterinary) degree programme in conjunction with Nottingham Vet School providing you with both a masters qualification and certAVP
- Internal transfers with a network of over 500 practices we can support you should you need to relocate
- Recommend a Friend – Financial bonus up to £3000!