Hearing Aid Audiologist
Pulled from the full job description
Free flu jabs
Full Job Description
Who we are You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments. We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best. If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you. Join Sonova. Create sense.
South West, United Kingdom
Hearing Aid Audiologist- Falmouth
This opportunity is open to those wishing to work full time or part time.
As a Hearing Aid Audiologist with Boots Hearingcare you should:
- Already possess or be eligible for registration as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with Health Care Professional Council (HCPC).
- Be passionate about audiology and ready to embrace innovation in products, technology and ways of working.
- Put care for your customers and colleagues at the forefront of everything you do by providing exceptional customer service and taking accountability for yourself and your clinic.
- Strive for excellence by continuously working to improve your own skills, knowledge and ways of working.
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to be part of the best team and support those around you to achieve the same goal.
- Have commercial understanding and embrace a clinical role within the private healthcare sector.
- Confident and articulate, and able to listen to those in your care.
- IT literate, whilst specific training will be provided, you must be able to handle the demands of working with the latest technology including fully integrated fitting systems, IT based patient management systems, Company email and intranet.
- Capable of running your own clinic, managing your diary, processing financial transactions and ensuring you are there for your customers when they expect you to be.
- Flexible and show a willingness to run clinics during weekends where the demands of the store require.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package because we care about our colleagues and aim to build the best teams.
- Competitive Salary based on commercial skills and experience as seen here https://www.bootshearingcare.com/careers/audiologists/
- Access to the our Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Boots discount card (after 6 months probationary period)
- Discounted flu vaccine at Boots Pharmacies
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Long service awards
- LifeWorks – a confidential support network to offer help and advice on matters in and outside of work.
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 25 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays