Dispensing Optician/Trainee Dispensing Optician
What you’ll do
Position: Dispensing Optician / Trainee Dispensing Optician
Location: Blaydon, County Durham
Salary: Up to 26K (Depending on optics and experience)
Holiday: 28 Days (increasing with every year of service)
Working Hours: Full time and part time considered
Experience Level: Will consider trainee, newly qualified and experienced applicants
Specsavers in Blaydon are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Dispensing Optician to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Dispensing Optician at Specsavers in Blaydon – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- Your chance to join one of the fastest growing Specsavers stores In the UK
- In store trainer duties (£1500 additional to your annual pay)
- A busy store with a great customer base
- Flexible working rota (across 7 days – with Sundays off)
- Financial support with relocation (if you’re moving home to join us)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- ABDO and GOV fees covered
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more