What you’ll do
Position: Dispensing Optician
Location: Camborne (Cornwall)
Bonus: A rewarding team bonus
Working Hours: Part-time and full-time hours available!
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers in Camborne, Cornwall, are looking for a new Dispensing Optician. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious Dispensing Optician to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Camborne. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: Competitive
- A generous holiday allowance – 33 days plus an extra day-off for a birthday
- Full and part-time hours available
- Alternating working weekend available
- Free off-road parking close-by
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- GOC/ABDO fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- A chance to work in a beautiful part of the UK!
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more