Digital Marketing Executive
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Excellent + Benefits
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Optical Express is a world leader in its industry with multiple arms to its business including vision correction surgery and optical solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing executive to join our thriving digital marketing department. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the digital marketing executive will be taking on a prominent role in every aspect of direct response, to ensure that our acquisition and retention campaigns are managed effectively across all channels to meet strategic and business goals.
You will be creative, motivated and flexible and ideally possess experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
As digital marketing executive you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage paid digital campaigns to ensure they fall in line with the larger digital marketing strategy
- Ensure paid search and paid social campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Manage all eCRM activity including the dispatch of all email and SMS campaigns
- Management of business listings across our websites, Google My Business, Apple maps and Bing maps
- Management of our website content go live process
- Define new and improved paid search and paid social strategies
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search and paid social campaigns
- Prior experience building successful email and SMS campaigns
- Experience working with CMS systems such as WordPress and Umbraco
- Must have extensive experience of working with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook ads manager and Bing ads
- Knowledge of regular testing, optimising keywords and landing pages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workflow effectively
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills and passion for harnessing data and extracting insights to drive campaign performance
- The ability to present factual and analytical data to colleagues
- Communication and influencing skills
- Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
Working as part of the marketing team at Optical Express you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills within a fast paced, dynamic organisation. You will be based in a superior working environment in Glasgow City Centre, with discounted parking and restaurant facilities. We offer a number of employee benefits across our product range and also offer employee discounts with partner agencies.
About Optical Express
Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery. Each week Optical Express Surgeons undertake more laser eye surgery and private intraocular lens procedures collectively than any other providers.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.