Full Job Description
For over 15 years, Dentaprime stands for quality and excellence in prosthetic and implant dentistry and is the largest and most modern dental clinic in Europe. With its subsidiary dental clinic in London, which was founded in 2017, Dentaprime is continuing to expand globally and now has more than 100 treatment rooms on the highest level of digital equipment. In regards to the upcoming opening of the biggest dental clinic in the UK in London with 32 surgeries, we are looking for ambitious Radiographer to join our team. Benefits
- Get a full-time and long-term contract with conditions far above the standard
- 28 days paid annual leave exclusive bank holidays
- Bank holidays – paid days off
- Private Pension
- Free CPD courses
- Free uniform
- Healthy lunch
- Rewards program
- Focus on complex, full-mouth restorations and support the dentist in immediate loading implantation by learning from the pioneers in the field
- Develop your skills with a dedicated personal development plan (financial and professional)
- Ensure compliance with radiation safety and infection control policy.
- Ensure effective operation of radiography and image processing equipment, ensuring faults are identified and reported through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure all operators are adequately trained as per the requirements of the Ionising Radiation Regulations.
- Manage the radiographic workload to promote clinic efficiency.
- GDC Registered Dental Professional
- NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiography or equivalent
- You have broad knowledge and expertise in dental radiography.
- You have experience of working in a fast-paced clinical environment.
- You are able to ensure the safe and effective delivery of clinical imaging.
- You are self-motivating and able to plan your work to support the organisation’s objectives.
- You are able to work both independently and in a team.
- 8 hour shift
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Radiography: 1 year (preferred)
- GDC (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)