Title: Assistant Manager
Location: London White City, Westfield
Ophthalmic Industry Leading Salary, Bonus & Benefits.
For the over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. We are focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our expert Surgeons undertake more procedures collectively than any other national provider.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence whilst providing life changing treatments to our patients. We support and respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
Our culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
You will be customer/patient facing and you will work closely with the Clinic Manager to help drive the success of the clinic. You’ll also be responsible for the daily operational efficiency of the clinic; a key part of your role will be developing the team to deliver on service and sales. You may come from a retail background where world class customer service comes naturally to you.
You will have strong management experience within a retail or clinical setting. You’ll be adept at delivering great results through your passion for people and by working closely with members of your team. You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be articulate, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express.
Day to day
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources to meet customer/patient needs
- Ensure the clinic is presentable and maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness which showcase the professional image of Optical Express
- Assist to recruit, induct, coach and support your team to ensure they meet acceptable levels of knowledge and competence.
What’s in it for you?
- Ophthalmic industry leading salary
- A range of benefits including free or discounted optical products and procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technological support.
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.